Human Resources Track
Getting started on a Diploma or Certificate is as easy as registering for your first course. There are no registration fees or application fees and CFT tuition is oftentimes employer paid (please confirm your company’s tuition policy with your manager or supervisor). We suggest beginning your studies with the Principles of Banking course, but you can take the required courses in any order.
INTRO TO HUMAN RESOURCES CERTIFICATE
Upon successful completion of the following CFT courses (or a course equivalent), students will gain an introductory knowledge of the human resources function.
Plus two of the following:
HUMAN RESOURCES DIPLOMA
Upon successful completion of the following CFT courses (or a course equivalent), students will gain knowledge of the human resources function.
- Principles of Banking
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Human Relations
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Selection
- Employment and Labor Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
Plus 3 of the Following:
- Compensation and Benefits
- Negotiations: Resolving Disputes
- Handling Difficult Employee Behavior
- Talent Management and Career Development
- Stress Management
- Employee Selection
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Data and Human Resource Management
Diploma Requirements and Eligibility:
- All required and elective courses must be completed with a passing grade (D or better) and the student’s overall grade point average (GPA) must be 2.00 or higher.
- All courses must carry a minimum of 2.00 credits unless otherwise noted in the specific diploma and certificate requirements.
- You can transfer up to half of the course credits needed for each diploma or certificate from a college, university, or other educational organization. CFT will also consider awarding credit for other training programs (including internal training) on a case-by-case basis.
- You can complete the requirements of your diploma and certificate at a pace that suits your schedule and the courses can be completed in any order you choose.
- In order to keep pace with the ever-changing financial services landscape, it is necessary for CFT to revise the course requirements of certain diplomas and certificates from time to time. However, once you have begun the process of completing the requirements for a specific CFT diploma or certificate, you can continue to do so right through to completion, under the requirement guidelines you started with.