Diploma and Certificate Options
Getting started with your CFT education is as easy as registering for your first course. There are no registration fees or application fees and CFT tuition is oftentimes employer paid (please confirm your company’s tuition policy with your manager or supervisor). We suggest beginning your studies with the Principles of Banking course. This course is a requirement of each diploma and certificate, and will give you a complete overview of the fundamentals of banking.
The Center for Financial Training currently offers twenty-four (24) industry-recognized diplomas and certificates, with concentrations in key areas of the financial services industry. The learning tracks are designed for employees of banks, credit unions, and other financial service companies. From the list below, please click on the career track that is right for you and view the required courses for the diplomas and certificates available . For assistance, please call 800-795-5242 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please click on the diploma or certificate of choice for more information:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to keep pace with the ever-changing financial services landscape, it is necessary for CFT to revise the course requirements of certain diplomas and certificates from time to time. Students who have already begun the process of completing the requirements for a specific CFT diploma or certificate can continue to do so under the previous guidelines. Please call 800-795-5242 if you have any questions.
Diploma Requirements and Eligibility:
- All required and elective courses must be completed with a passing grade (D or better) and the student’s overall grade point average (GPA) must be 2.00 or higher.
- All courses must carry a minimum of 2.00 credits unless otherwise noted in the specific diploma and certificate requirements.
- You can transfer up to half of the course credits needed for each diploma or certificate from a college, university, or other educational organization. CFT will also consider awarding credit for other training programs (including internal training) on a case-by-case basis.
- You can complete the requirements of your diploma and certificate at a pace that suits your schedule and the courses can be completed in any order you choose.
- In order to keep pace with the ever-changing financial services landscape, it is necessary for CFT to revise the course requirements of certain diplomas and certificates from time to time. However, once you have begun the process of completing the requirements for a specific CFT diploma or certificate, you can continue to do so right through to completion, under the requirement guidelines you started with.
You can earn the necessary credits to achieve these diplomas and certificates through a variety of options:
Instructor-Facilitated On-line Courses
Any Day/Any Time of the Week Format Make Taking a Class More Convenient Than Ever!
Guided Self-Study Courses
Work at Your Own Pace – You Decide Where and When to Complete the Course Work!
Self-Paced Online Courses, Seminars and Webinars and Workshops
Timely Topics Offered in Half-day, One-Day, Multiple-Day and Evening Formats!
College Credit Transfer and Internal Training Credit
You Can Transfer Your College Credits to CFT and CFT Can Award Credit For Internal Training!
For a list of our short course Professional Development certificates, Click Here