The September 30, 2020 Call Report will be impacted by new reporting requirements related to regulatory capital, the CARES Act, and the regulatory agencies’ Interim Final Rules resulting from COVID-19. This Call Report Update webinar will include coverage of new reporting requirements effective for June 30, 2020, changes resulting from applicable sections of the CARES Act, and the regulatory agencies’ rulings that result from the current COVID-19 crisis.
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation and a supplement handout that describes the areas impacted by the CARES Act and the regulatory Interim Final Rules, and the Call Report Schedules impacted by these changes on Form 041 with Form 051 reductions in reporting indicated, as applicable.
- The impact of the CARES Act:
- Section 4013 on temporary relief from reporting TDRs (to include regulatory guidance on reporting past due status),
- Section 4014 on the optional temporary relief from CECL adoption (with interim final rule impact on reporting in Schedule RC-R), and
- Section 4012 on the Community Bank Leverage Ratio (to include general discussion on CBLR eligibility and reporting unfunded commitments).
- Regulatory Interim Final Rules:
- Calculation for reportable Eligible retained earnings (for capital conservation buffer) ‘ Schedule RC-R impact,
- Money Market Mutual Fund Lending Facility ‘ Schedules RC-B, RC-M and RC-R impact,
- Payroll Protection Program Loans ‘ Schedules RC-C, RC-M and RC-R impact
- Regulation D Reserve Requirements ‘ Schedule RC-E impact.
- Regulatory Reporting Revisions effective for the June 30, 2020 Call Report
- Simplifications to the Capital Rule impacting Schedule RC-R,
- Reporting HVCRE ADC loans in the June 30, 2020 Call Report, and
- Reporting HELOCs as closed-end commencing March 31, 2021 with early adoption available.
- Common questions and potential reporting errors
- Loan coding
- Risk weighting
- Unfunded commitments for CBLR eligibility
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for preparing, auditing, or signing the Call Report will find the program valuable. The seminar is designed for more experienced preparers and reviewers interested in new reporting requirements and up-to-date rulings impacting preparation of the Call Report.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options