The Director Education Series
The fiduciary responsibility and liability of the Bank Director is ever increasing. It is critical your Directors stay current with the training to help them through the complexities of today’s banking environment.
The Directors Education Series™ Provides targeted training modules focused on the Bank Director’s conduct, responsibilities and liabilities. All programs have been authored by highly recognized, respected industry experts.
One annual subscription provides your financial institution access to our entire library content, with new topics added every month.
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect for Board Meetings)
- Courses contain Audio, Video & PowerPoint
- Handouts and Discussion Questions available for download
- Accessible on a variety of devices
- Printable certificates of completion
Popular Topics Include:
- Board/Committee composition
- Board Legal Duties & Liability
- BSA/AML Program
- Community Reinvestment Act
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Statement Overview
- Regulation O
- Strategic Planning
Subscription payment will be by credit card or ACH at the time of registration. Prices are advertised in monthly terms and based on annual payment in full at the time of registration. For a monthly payment plan, please contact us.