Transferring CFT Courses to a College
Students can save considerable time and employers can save significant tuition reimbursement dollars when employees choose to take CFT college level courses and transfer their credits to a college or university towards a degree. CFT has made this process even easier for the student by partnering with several colleges and universities, including:
Students are not limited to the CFT affiliated colleges shown above. The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommends college credit for twenty-three (23) CFT courses. The American Council on Education, the major coordinating body for all of the nation’s higher education institutions, seeks to provide leadership and a unifying voice on key higher education issues and to influence public policy through advocacy, research, and program initiatives. The ACE credit transfer recommendation has helped thousands of CFT students transfer their CFT credits, each 3 credit course carries a minimum of 45 contact hours, to the college of their choice.
When the time is right for transferring CFT credits to a college or university, you will need to complete a Recordkeeping Services Request Form , and using our online Bill Pay option is the quickest most efficient way to pay the administration fee. Please click on the college of your choice to review their degree programs and see exactly which CFT courses can be transferred.
- Transfer credit agreements at the colleges and universities listed above GUARANTEE that your CFT credits will be accepted.
- Affiliated colleges feature Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in Business and Banking.
- Tuition savings on courses taken at certain college affiliates.
- Tuition reimbursement savings on courses completed through CFT – often 100% paid by employer.
- CFT courses improve work skills, enhance career development, and increase motivation.