We’re now a couple years into the “new age” of HMDA – increased coverage requirements, data collection and submission, as well as risk. How are you doing with all this? The new final rules regarding reporting thresholds and the data elements have been finalized, but still more is to come. But for 2021’s submission season, it’s the same as 2020. In this webinar we’ll review all the pain points of HMDA, including for action taken and various of the data points. We’ll also address a number of questions: What will examiners be looking at it? What are the fair lending issues and risks you need to be aware of after submission? We’ll discuss the current state of HMDA so close to submission in this session and get some of your questions answered.
- The CFPB’s final rules around thresholds and data elements
- Private vs. public data
- Details of the coverage rules – who collects and submits information, and when
- What types of loans are reportable
- The dwelling-secured loan standard – what does this impact?
- Effects in the commercial loan area
- How to handle HELOCs
- LAR fields – many additional data requirements
- Categories of reporting, including information on the property, loan type, and loan features; plus identification information
- Reporting GMI
- Changes to the submission process
- Quarterly reporting for some institutions
- How the public obtains HMDA information changes
- Practical and compliance implications
Who Should Attend?
Loan officers, managers, and processors, compliance and fair lending officers, auditors, counsel, and anyone else with HMDA-related responsibilities, including data collection, reporting, analysis, and disclosure.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits
View Delivery Options