Respect & Support™ Outplacement Services
The Respect & Support™ approach to outplacement is based on the philosophy that we can best help downsized employees by understanding their unique situation.
We provide downsized employees with personalized one-on-one attention and the support they need. The downsized employee receives one-on-one time with a seasoned Career Transition Consultant. We ultimately help these individuals organize an effective job search campaign as they prepare for their next position. The employees often meet with their Career Transition Consultant in our outplacement offices in Wallingford, CT. Video conference and phone-based consultations are also available.
Career marketing tools – resumes, cover letters, thank you letters and LinkedIn profiles – are reviewed by our staff professional resume writer.
- Career Transition Workshop
- One-on-One Time with a Career Transition Consultant
- Personal Goals Analysis and Options Exploration
- Targeted Resume and Cover Letter Preparation
- Job Search Strategy Development
- Using Social Media in a Job Search
- Interview Preparation and Practice (Includes Video-Enhanced Coaching)
Varies Based on Client Need
Customized Packages Tailored to Needs of Individual Contributors to Senior Executives