Quarterly Compliance Update with Carl Pry
Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what’s on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter, including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- Interagency appraisal rule FAQs
- CFPB’s latest rulemaking agenda
- CFPB updated HMDA Small Entity Compliance Guide
- Resource sharing permitted for BSA compliance
- California’s new Privacy Act – impact on institutions everywhere (not just in CA)
- Updates on small-dollar lending rules
- CFPB semi-annual report to Congress
- Release of data set on mortgages from FHFA and CFPB
- More streamlined call reporting for small banks
- New Fed supervisory rating system for large banks
- Fed proposal for risk profiles
- FTC rule on free credit monitoring for servicemembers
- CFPB remittance rule assessment report
- CFPB will change ATR rules in January
- CFPB complaint snapshot for 50 states, plus FTC complaint info
- SEC’s FinHub
- CRA reform update
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities – when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.