Mentoring Tomorrow’s Banking Leaders Seminar
Situation: Most banks today are so caught up in day-to-day management of critical issues that they have no succession plan. As a result, they have no strategy to ensure their future is in the hands of their most effective, experienced and talented employees.
Solution: This communication boot camp will focus on skills and strategies bank leaders can use to ensure smooth transitions when they fill openings in top management.
These skills include:
• Identifying and retaining talented employees
• Helping talented employees see banking as a smart career choice
• Coaching tomorrow’s top leadership in such areas as providing feedback, managing crises and balancing their work life and their personal life
• Mentoring talented employees on leadership and managing the 21st century workforce and dressing for success
• Creating a succession plan that aligns with the bank’s long-term strategy.
Instructor: Susan Mach is a communication coach, trainer and strategist. She leads communication boot camps at community banks and credit unions. She has extensive experience working with multinational corporations, global nonprofits, and entrepreneurial start-ups. She teaches communication skills to M.B.A. students from all over the world at NYU Stern, CUNY Baruch and Rutgers Business School. She is also the former director of consumer affairs at AT&T.