This is for Part 1 Only. For series pricing, click here
Learn about basic loan documentation principles and practices under Revised Article 9 for collateral.
What You Will Learn
- Loan applications and financial statements
- Loan committee memos and presentations
- Lien document
- Lien perfection including UCC-1 and other filing requirements
- Lien searches and title verification documents
- Promissory notes
- Authorization documentation for all kinds of borrowers
- Insurance on collateral and key persons
Who Should Attend?
Bankers at all experience levels will find this program helpful. We will include ample time for questions and answers.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options