Exceeding Customer Expectations
Organizations that win in today’s highly competitive marketplace know the importance of exceeding their customers’ expectations and providing superior customer service. This workshop is aligned with the organization’s mission and service standards and customized to meet the needs of the department and/or organization.
The importance of customer service is emphasized and customized exercises help strengthen skill areas such as communicating effectively and resolving customer problems. “Exceeding Customer Expectations” gives groups an opportunity to brainstorm ways the organization can enhance their ability to provide superior customer service.
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Service Recovery/Problem Resolution
- Customer-focused Communication
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Asking the Right Questions
- Telephone/e-Mail Etiquette
- Working Together Internally
- Measuring Service Satisfaction
Varies Based on Client Need
Managers and Employees
Group Discussions, Exercises, Lecturettes, Videos and Workbook