Creating a Sales Managed Environment Webinar
The business of selling is a numbers game. And to hit those numbers, you need a structured system that measures activity and produces extraordinary sales performance and revenue. This Sales Managed Environment® (SMETM) webinar will introduce you to tools and processes to implement immediately to drive sales results with your sales team (see complete description below).
Click Here for Webinar Description and Audience
Does your sales team regularly beat its goals?
The business of selling is a numbers game. And to hit those numbers, you need a structured system that measures activity and produces extraordinary sales performance and revenue. This Sales Managed Environment® (SMETM) webinar will introduce you to tools and processes to implement immediately to drive sales results with your sales team.
This one-hour SMETM webinar will help sales managers develop the critical skills needed to recruit, manage and motivate your sales force to increased levels of performance.
- Setting Standards and Accountability
- You will learn how to drive an “accountability culture”, where you will no longer accept excuses for lack of performance and your sales people will learn how to take responsibility for their actions and results.
- Coaching for Success
- You will be introduced to a pre and post sales call discipline to improve the probability of closing and very hands on, practical and proven coaching techniques.
- Using Motivation that Works
- This webinar will help you focus on understanding what personally motivates your sales people, set extraordinary goals with them, track and reward their accomplishments, which in turn will drive increased results.
- Upgrading & Recruiting
- SMETM will introduce you to several specific tools and processes that can help you improve your interviewing techniques as well as your hiring success dramatically.
- Growing by the Numbers
- The key to sales growth is to close more business, more quickly at higher margins. Once you understand how to break that down in the sales process, you will grow.
This webinar is part of a series of sales management webinars delivered by Anthony Cole Training Group. The other upcoming programs in the 2012 series include Building a No-Excuses Culture and Coaching the Sales Pipeline.
Who Should Attend?
Sales managers in all lines of business and trainers will all benefit by this webinar.
Click Here for Continuing Education Credits (CEC) Info
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.
Click Here for Viewing Option Descriptions
With this option, you will participate in the webinar (via the internet) as it is being presented. You will login to the webinar on your PC to view the PowerPoint presentation, and you have the option of using your PC speakers or a telephone for the audio. Participants can type and send their questions to the instructor. Many companies are now running their PC through an LCD projector allowing many employees to participate in the same room.
SIX MONTH ONDEMAND VIDEO RECORDING:
With this option, you will receive an e-mail that contains a link to the PowerPoint slides (to download, print, and copy) as well as a link to the media player where you will view and hear the entire webinar just as it was delivered, featuring the full-color PowerPoint presentation with audio. You can pause, fast-forward and rewind as needed, which makes it an effective training tool. The weblink will be available to you (and anyone else in the company) for up to six months and can be accessed 24/7 as many times as you wish. Delivered via e-mail the day after the webinar takes place.
CD-ROM VIDEO RECORDING:
If you do not have internet access or want to make the webinar part of your training library, the CD-ROM Recording is a great option for viewing a webinar. You can pause, fast-forward and rewind as needed, which makes it an effective training tool. With this option, you will receive a download of the PowerPoint slides and a CD-ROM Recording (featuring PowerPoint presentation with audio) of the webinar via regular mail. Mailed 7 to 10 days after the webinar takes place.
Webinars can be scheduled and offered exclusively for your company. They can even be customized to best fit your needs. To find out more, please complete the in-house request form found in the Schedule and Registration Information section below.