Consumer Lending Overview Seminar
This course will help you understand the basics of consumer lending. You will know the available lending products as well as the factor for granting a consumer loan. Learn about payment plans and how to match those plans to the consumer’s needs.
• Basics of consumer loans
• Classifications of consumer loans
• Common types of loans
• Major steps in the lending process
• Identification of loan application information
• Understanding of closing and serving
• Major regulations affecting lending
• Describe the 5 C’s of Credit
Audience: Entry level consumer lenders, consumer credit personnel, and financial organization employees who need to understand consumer credit.
Instructor: Elizabeth King