The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has published its regulatory agenda which covers the agency’s anticipated rulemaking activities through September 30, 2020. Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for this 90-minute discussion on what awaits your financial institution from a regulatory compliance perspective.
- Data collection for women-owned, minority-owned and small businesses
- Further updates to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- Payday, vehicle title and high-cost installment loans
- The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Remittance transfers under Regulation E
- Possible changes to the ability to repay and loan originator compensation requirements of Regulation Z
Who Should Attend?
Compliance officers, auditors and all levels of management would benefit from attendance at this webinar.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options