HSA University creates an industry standard in HSA expertise with the accredited Certified Health Savings Professional (CHSP) designation. Expand your HSA knowledge in 75 minutes per week over five weeks in a format that is flexible to fit your busy schedule.
Each week consists of a self-paced eLearning module (75 minutes), followed by an interactive webinar on Thursdays at 2:00 p.m. CT to help participants apply their knowledge from the eLearning module. If you’re unable to attend, webinars are recorded for on demand viewing.
Course Topics and Schedule
- Week 1 – Kickoff and HSA Overview
- Week 2 – Introduction and Establishment
- Week 3 – Funding HSAs
- Week 4 – HSA Distribution Issues
- Week 5 – Portability and Compliance
- Final Online Exam
You will learn and understand the following topics after successfully completing HSA University.
- HSA history and background
- HSA opportunities for your financial organization
- HSA rules and regulations
- HSA eligibility requirements
- HSA contributions
- HSA distributions
- HSA portability and compliance
Can’t Make the Weekly Webinar? Weekly participation on Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. CT is recommended. However, sessions will be recorded and will be available to you while attending HSA University.
Exam must be taken within 30 days of completion of the IRA University-Exam fee included in price
Audience: Whether you are looking to become a leader by earning the industry-recognized CHSP designation or to acquire in-depth, up-to-date knowledge about HSAs you should attend HSA University.