Look Who Recently Earned Their CFT Diploma!
- Lisa Carl Intro to Credit Analysis Certificate
- Jessica Spears Intro to Financial Services Certificate
- Samantha Kelley Intro to Financial Services Certificate
- Reizha Clark Intro to Financial Services Certificate
- Sara Adams Intro to Financial Services Certificate
- Megan Martin Intro to Financial Services Operations Certificate
- Samantha Kelley Intro to Financial Services Operations Certificate
- Lisa Carl Intro to Lending Certificate
- Reizha Clark Intro to Lending Certificate
- Nicole Johns Intro to Lending Certificate
- Andria Monette Intro to Lending Certificate
- Samantha Kelley Intro to Sales & Service Certificate
- Samantha Kelley Professional Teller Certificate
- Zomalia Mulero Professional Teller Certificate
- Faith Back Professional Teller Certificate
- Zomalia Mulero Universal Banking Certificate
Look Who Recently Earned Their CFT Certificate!
- Dawn Vigil Advanced Financial Services Diploma
- Nicole Davis Advanced Financial Services Diploma
- Nicole Johns Advanced Financial Services Diploma
- Nicole Davis Consumer Lending Diploma
- Nicole Johns Consumer Lending Diploma
- Danielle McCoy Financial Services Management Diploma
- Kristine Zdaniewicz Project Management Diploma
- Kristine Zdaniewicz Supervision Diploma
- Sara Adams General Financial Services Diploma
Invest in your manager’s success—equip them with the right people, tools, client goals, and sales targets. Join our dynamic four-part series, Branch Manager Bootcamp, focusing on the next generation branch manager. They will lead the shift to client relationship management and an active advisory environment for clients to achieve financial goals. Explore critical skills and expectations to ensure your next-gen manager exceeds set goals. Engage in lively discussions, small group activities, and skill practices for an entertaining and impactful learning experience. Click here for more details!
Unleash the Power of Coaching by Overcoming Resistance! In a perfect world, all employees are open and receptive to coaching. They want to improve and look to you for guidance. However, what do you do when an employee isn’t open to feedback, doesn’t want to be coached, or just doesn’t give you any feedback when you coach? In CFT’s Coaching the Uncoachable course, you’ll learn what to do when an employee isn’t open to coaching. Click here to register!
Do you have a new hire in your lending department, or are you in need of a refresher course? CFT’s Consumer Lending School is starting again this March! The school will review all aspects of the consumer and mortgage loan process in-depth by focusing on the entire process: Application interview, processing, underwriting, closing, and servicing. We will spend one entire session entirely on underwriting a consumer and mortgage loan with case studies for the class. Mark your calendars for this exhilarating educational journey and get ready to be transformed into lending champions! Click here to for more details!
Stay in the Know! Subscribe to our email list here & follow us on social media!