Professional Development Certificate Options
Our Professional Development certificates are built for the busy financial institution employee who would like to concentrate their focus on a skill set within a given career field, learn more about the areas that interest you, and earn a certificate in a timely manner. Professional Development certificates are made up of self-paced online short courses. The time requirements range from 12 hours to 45 hours, allowing you to focus your learning in one area – making learning fun and timely! Getting started with your CFT education is as easy as registering for your first course. There are no registration fees or application fees and CFT tuition is oftentimes employer paid (please confirm your company’s tuition policy with your manager or supervisor).
The learning tracks are designed for employees of banks, credit unions, and other financial service companies. From the list below, click on the career track that is right for you and view the required courses for the certificates available.
For assistance, please call 800-795-5242 X 101 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Explore Self-Paced Online short course certificates by clicking below:
- Business Communications Certificate
- Cybersecurity Certificate
- Computer Skills for the Office Certificate
- Real-World Cloud Cybersecurity Certificate
- Today’s Contemporary Manager Certificate
- Leadership Certificate
- Leadership for Women in Business certificate
- Managing and Resolving Conflict Certificate
- Real-World Cloud Cybersecurity Scenarios Certificate
Certificate Requirements and Eligibility:
- All required courses must be completed with a passing grade (P).
- You can complete the requirements of your certificate at a pace that suits your schedule and the courses can be completed in any order you choose.
For a list of our industry-recognized CFT diplomas and certificates, Click Here