Writing Effective and Efficient E-Mail Seminar
This one-day training workshop focuses on an efficient e-mailing process and by allowing you to practice it throughout the day, you will walk away learning how to create clear, concise, complete, courteous, and correct e-mail. Training topics include:
- Understanding qualities that make efficient e-mail a unique mode of communication
- How to use e-email strategically to facilitate the company’s communication objectives.
- Determining the purpose of your e-mail message
- Organizing the e-mail for reader ease
- Developing techniques for checking tone
- Revising and editing e-mail for clarity, conciseness, and completeness
- Receiving immediate, individual, confidential feedback from the trainer
Audience: Professional and technical staff who write e-mail as a primary means of communication.
Instructor: Phil Vassallo