Work-Life Balance Strategies for Today’s Busy Bank HR Director
In today’s hectic work environment, Bank HR Directors are faced with a variety of increasing responsibilities. Maintaining work/life balance is not easy. Shifting tasks requires the ability to stay organized and not become overwhelmed.
In this interactive session, learn practical techniques for multi-tasking and managing one’s stress. Also take back to your bank strategies that you can implement with your staff.
- Benefits and Pitfalls of Multi-Tasking
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Urgent versus Important HR Tasks
- Time Robbers
- Multi-Tasking Techniques
- Using Phone and E-mail Effectively
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Stress Signals
- Methods for Coping with HR Stress
- Link Between Productivity and Work-Life Balance
Varies Based on Client Need
Bank HR Directors
Group Discussions, Exercises, Lecturettes, Self-Assessment, Case Studies, and Workbook