Winning Practices for Administrative Excellence
In today’s hectic work environment, the value of Administrative Assistants cannot be overstated. With increasing responsibilities, these individuals are often the unsung heroes within their departments. Shifting tasks, dealing with different internal customer needs, and completing work on time all require the ability to stay organized and not become overwhelmed. Providing Administrative Assistants with professional development enhances their skillsets and demonstrates an organization’s commitment to them.
In this interactive session, topics are customized to meet the needs of each organization’s Administrative Assistants. Below are some of the topics typically covered. Following the classroom session, participants receive quarterly skill sharpeners for one year, reinforcing concepts and skills covered in the training.
- Benefits and Pitfalls of Multi-Tasking
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Interpersonal Communications Skills
- Managing Your E-mail and not Letting it Manage You
- Business Writing Refresher
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Internal Customer Service
- Methods for Coping with Administrative Assistant Stress
- Managing Up Techniques
Varies Based on Client Need
Group Discussions, Exercises, Lecturettes, Self-Assessment, Case Studies, Video Vignettes, and Workbook