The fundamentals of compliance-based Vendor Management have been around since 2004’s FFIEC Outsourcing of Technology Services booklet was released. While VM has evolved a bit over the years, the process is essentially still the same. We gather documentation, review it, and try to make a decision whether we keep doing business with this company or not. Analyzing vendor documentation is important, but the real question we need to ask is this: how do we understand if our vendors are really protecting your data?
- Regulatory Vendor Management Guidance over the years
- Requirements for compliance-based Vendor Management today
- Other ways to manage Vendor Risk
- Other tools to review Vendor security
- Supply Chain Management/4th Party Management
Who Should Attend?
Information Security Officer, IT Manager, Risk Officer, Internal Auditor, CFO, and Executives looking to understand the risk around Third Party Management.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options