Qualified mortgages have been around for years, but bankers don’t always have a clear understanding of these loans. Join us to learn the what, when and how of qualified mortgages, and add this type of loan to your toolbox.
Are qualified mortgages required? When? What are their requirements? In this webinar, we’ll look first at the general ability-to-repay requirements, then learn how qualified mortgages fit into the big picture. In addition, we’ll provide an easy-to-read booklet containing basic explanatory charts and supplemental information.
What You’ll Learn
- When a qualified mortgage is required
- The different types of qualified mortgages
- Eligibility rules for each type of qualified mortgage
- Loan requirements for each type of qualified mortgage
- Benefits of using a qualified mortgage
Who Should Attend
Lenders, loan processors, compliance officers and loan review personnel will all find this webinar helpful.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options