Gain a thorough understanding of UCC secured lending transactions and how they work. This webinar provides a comprehensive overview, including perfecting security interests, documentation, filing, analysis of lien positions, common mistakes and more.
This program is a comprehensive Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) secured lending program for persons new to banking and is also recommended as a refresher. Perfecting a valid, enforceable security interest on various types of commercial and consumer collateral is the focus, including documentation, filings and analysis of lien positions.
- Overview and UCC definitions
- Article 9 secured transactions
- Perfection and attachment
- Rules of priority
- UCC forms and how they work: UCC-1, UCC-3, UCC-5, UCC-11
- Common mistakes: debtor names, collateral descriptions, filing locations
- Titled assets
- Special rules for intellectual property
- Special filing offices
Who Should Attend?
Lenders, loan support staff and loan quality personnel at any level.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options