The Write Approach
Writing well remains one of the biggest challenges for employees and managers. Because everything we write is a representation of ourselves, our department, and our organizations, it is important that we communicate clearly and professionally.
“The Write Approach TM” examines the steps in the writing process – from brainstorming to proofreading. This interactive workshop focuses on e-mail and provides practical strategies to streamline e-mail communication. The program concludes with a business writing Jeopardy game played in groups.
- Relationship Building through Effective Written Communication
- Time Management Techniques for Writing and Reading e-mails
- Writing e-Mail Messages that are Concise and Results-Oriented
- Beginning with Impact and Knowing Your Audience
- Constructing Clear Thoughts
- Grammar and Punctuation Review
- Reducing Wordiness
- Proofreading Tips
Varies Based on Client Need
Managers and Employees
Group Discussions, Exercises, Lecturettes, Self-Evaluation, Critiquing of Sample e-Mails, and Workbook