Coaching is a critical skill for all leaders and managers! This highly interactive, two session program via Zoom, is designed to help you develop the skills and behaviors needed to coach employees for maximum performance and make your coaching efforts stick! The program is also formatted to address your specific coaching needs and situations.
Through this program you will:
- Gain knowledge in identifying coaching opportunities and develop coaching plans to address desired outcomes;
- Learn what skills are necessary to be an effective coach;
- Know how to conduct an effective coaching session with employees for maximizing productivity and growth.
Topics to Be Covered
- Handling challenging situations; including proven strategies to address undesirable “attitudes”
- Leveraging communication and feedback skills for effective coaching
- Defining & discussing clear expectations and outcomes
- Exploring difference styles of coaching based on employee needs
- Constructing Development Plans as a Coaching Roadmap
- Creating effective ways to follow up and insure accountability
Audience: Supervisors/Managers who coach other employees
Cynthia Rowan Ed.D.
Financial Leaders Institute Academic Program Director President, Performance Management Solutions Cindy is a seasoned professional with an extensive background in banking; having successfully served ... read more.