If you lead a team, and you need others to take direction from you in order to succeed, you will find this program of tremendous value. The webinar focuses on the techniques and strategies you need in order to lead and manage effectively.
This program will ramp up your leadership skills and address critical supervisory issues necessary to becoming an excellent team leader. If you are ready to take your commitment and skill set to the next level register today for this program, you will be eager to put to work what you’ve learned.
Join us, we will send you home with a toolbox to inspire your team to deliver extraordinary results.
What You Will Learn
- Creating a quality workplace
- Building Trust, Respect and Confidence
- Excelling at Effective Communication
- Handling those difficult conversations with employees
- Address difficult or uninspired team members
- Coaching ‘ When, Why and How
- Employee one-on-one meetings
- Skills in giving and receiving feedback
- Assessing your Supervisor effectiveness
- Ideas to empower and motivate within the workplace
- Best practices in leading and managing
Who Should Attend?
Trainers, managers, supervisors, team leaders or anyone with supervisory responsibilities.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options
Vicki Kraai is CEO of InterAction Training. A company passionate about professional development training and education. Vicki’s 25+ years of Community Bank experience started at the family bank in... read more.