Course Description and Audience
A new or experienced supervisor, a first-line manager, or anyone preparing for such a role will find that this supervisor course to be very beneficial. The course offers training of the following topics: challenges facing today’s supervisor; methods for smoothly transitioning to a new supervisory role; SMART goals to develop planning strategies; and ways to effectively communicate to staff.
- Supervising in Today’s Financial Environment
- Transitioning Smoothly into Your New Role
- Planning and Setting Goals
- Communicating Effectively
- Understanding the Rules that Govern
- Continuously Improving your Performance