Stress Management Workshop
High-demand work environments take a toll on employees, which affects an organization’s productivity, turnover, absenteeism, and personal health. This program will provide you with tools to cope with personal and work stress and become more resilient to demands. This class is not just for the “stressed-out”, but for anyone interested in functioning at a higher level mentally, physically, and emotionally.
What You Can Expect To Learn:
• Identify and deal with your reactions to stress.
• Understand how your perception of the situation impacts your reaction to it.
• Recognize the symptoms and warning signs of stress.
• Use self-management tools to alleviate mental, physical, and emotional depletion and to improve work performance.
• Take action at home—explore ways to achieve a better balance in your life.
Instructor: Nancy Cleve is president of Consulting Concepts, a company based in St. Louis, Missouri, that specializes in helping businesses develop their people into happier, more productive, and more professional employees. As an educator, trainer, and consultant for more than 25 years, Nancy’s outstanding speaking skill combined with her real-world experience makes her a highly acclaimed seminar leader and convention speaker. As a national speaker, Nancy has been sought out to provide training expertise to top corporations, such as Anheuser Busch, Bank of America, BJC, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CitiMortgage, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Federal Reserve Bank, Ford Motor Company, Maritz Inc., Marriott Hotels, MasterCard International, Nestle Purina, Washington University, and the St. Louis Zoo.