In this webinar you will learn strategies to avoid losing your top talent, and how to establish a simple yet successful Talent Management Program, which in turn integrates into your Strategic Plan. You will walk away with strategies and tactics you can implement in your institution immediately.
Every company, regardless of industry, is trying to figure out how to attract and retain the right talent. Organizations are also striving to achieve their goals and fulfill their vision described in their strategic plan. But how do you achieve all’ attracting and retaining talent while achieving your objectives and fulfilling your vision? Marci Malzahn shares how succession planning fits into your Talent Management Program. She also gives you strategies and ideas on how to integrate your Talent Management Program with your company’s Strategic Plan.
- Learn about the key components of a strong Talent Management Program
- How to conduct a talent assessment in your organization
- A step by step process of how to integrate your Talent Management Program into your Strategic Plan
- Strategies on how to retain your top talent and attract the right talent
- The importance of succession planning and how to get started at all levels
- Capital and Talent Retention Strategies similarities: Education and Training, Culture, and Communication Strategies
Who Should Attend?
Human Resources personnel including HR Director, managers, supervisors, senior leadership of any organization.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options