During the webinar you will review line-by-line the text fields and requirements to complete the SAR.
There are fields for cybercrimes, notes to FinCEN and narrative instructions. You will receive highlighted screen shots showing you how to complete and a SAR Handbook to help with timing, referral forms and other tools to help with your SAR filings.
- How to complete the note to FinCEN
- What is an advisory or GTO form
- Cyber crimes
- Human smuggling and human trafficking
- Line-by-line review of all instructions
- Copy of Form and instructions
- Referral forms for staff, excel spreadsheet of all advisories and mortgages
- How to complete a narrative
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, BSA Officers, BSA Support personnel, Deposit Operations, Compliance Officer, Branch Operations.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit R... read more.