Cash recyclers aren’t just for pod banking. They’re showing up in everything from traditional teller line settings to open architecture banking and coffee shops. With new technology comes new concerns. Join us as we look at the safety and security needs when implementing a recycler. Whether it’s a teller cash recycler (TCR) or interactive teller machine (ITM), they can be a game changer when it comes to responding to a robbery.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how the physical layout impacts security.
- How to manage cash limits and non-vault storage.
- The importance of communication during a robbery.
- Identify cash drawer strategies and security device management.
- Effective camera placement in a non-traditional setting.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for security personnel, but also benefits branch staff.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options