Helping Great Managers Become Exceptional Leaders
The Rising Leaders Program, 9-month virtual learning experience, will enhance the leadership skills and behaviors of great managers or those with demonstrated potential. Typically, a Rising Leader has responsibility for a team and direct reports; however, those who do not meet this criteria will be considered on a case-by case basis. The program’s content is designed to develop rising leaders in the areas of personal leadership, emotional intelligence, mindfulness, diversity of thinking, influential communication, championing change, maximizing team development, fostering effective talent development, and contributing to an engaging, inclusive workplace culture. Participants will take a series of assessments to identify leadership style plus strengths and development needs, as well as participate in a 360-feedback experience. These tools will be used to craft an individualized development plan. Participants will be supported by their manager, faculty advisor, and optional mentors who they may choose.
At the end of the program, participants will have:
- gained insights into their own leadership style, working with other styles, and the critical role of expanding their emotional intelligence as a leader; enhanced their proficiency in all communication skills with an emphasis on message delivery, active listening, and influencing;
- acquired skills in creating, sustaining, and developing the talent on high performing teams while dealing effectively with conflict and problem resolution;
- learned how to address the challenges of change leadership and guide others with confidence to achieve productive outcomes;
- explored leadership strategies that cultivate a workplace culture that is engaging, innovative, and inclusive;
- developed strategies for ongoing leadership development for themselves and others on the team
This program is a 9-month (September 2023 – May 2024) digital learning program. Participants will be required to independently complete virtual assignments as well as attend remote learning sessions on ZOOM over the course of the program. Additionally, all participants will be required to complete a “Call to Leadership” project. This project will focus on participants practically applying the skills/behaviors learned in the program not only to address a strategic challenge facing most financial services organizations but also grow in their personal leadership development.
The program will be led by a faculty of professionals who have demonstrated success in the financial services field and are leading-edge experts in facilitating and cultivating leadership development.
Additionally, senior financial industry leaders as well as selected leadership development professionals will serve as guest presenters to enhance the learning experience. All participants will have a faculty advisor who will be available for one-on-one coaching.
Participants must have a minimum of three years of management experience and lead a team of reports, however, those who do not meet this criterion will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
**Upon receipt of your registration, participants will be sent a vetting form to complete. Please contact Renee@CFTeducation.org for more information.**