Red Flags for Money Laundering at the Front Line Webinar
This program will answer commonly asked frontline questions and it will go over the red flags for money laundering for deposits and loans. You won’t want to miss this fun frontline approach to red flags and your anti-money laundering program.
Webinar Description and Intended Audience
Every day in your branches situations occur which are considered “suspicious” and may even put your employees and customers into what we will call a “felony moment.” If your customer asks “Should I deposit this money?” The answer your officer gives may encourage the customer to structure, and that is a problem for both the customer and the employee. This program will answer commonly asked frontline questions and it will go over the red flags for money laundering for deposits and loans. You won’t want to miss this fun frontline approach to red flags and your anti-money laundering program.
- How can I talk to my customer about currency transactions without getting into a “felony moment”?
- The money smells like marijuana. Is this something I should be concerned about?
- The customer told me that she is hiding money from the IRS, should I tell BSA?
- What are the Red Flags for Elder Abuse?
- What are some of the scams for loans and mortgages?
- What are the Red Flags for Identity Theft?
- When do we tell the BSA officer, and what should we use to communicate?
- Sample Incident reports for operations, loans and branches
- The customer washed and ironed the money. Is this suspicious?
- The customer had me count $15,000 cash and then went to safe deposit box, should I let BSA know?
- We did not book the mortgage loan so why should I tell BSA that the identification and TIN did not match?
- Business Email compromises and Business Email attacks
- Human trafficking and Human smuggling
- Customers using personal accounts to run businesses
- Customers who have cashier’s checks made payable to themselves
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit those who work directly with customers such as tellers, new accounts, branch managers, loan officers and call centers. It is designed to help the BSA Officer complete BSA training for AML programs.
Webinar Viewing Options
INCLUDES 7 DAYS OF UNLIMITED ONDEMAND PLAYBACK! With this option, you will participate in the webinar live, via the internet. You will login to the webinar on your PC to view the PowerPoint presentation, and you have the option of using your PC speakers or a telephone for the audio. You can type and send your questions to the instructor. Many companies are now running their PC through an LCD projector allowing many employees to participate at the same time. And don’t worry if you miss the webinar, you can still view it for up to seven days after it takes place!
SIX MONTH ONDEMAND VIDEO:
With this option, you will receive an e-mail that contains a link to the PowerPoint slides (to download, print, and copy) as well as a link to the media player where you will view and hear the entire webinar just as it was delivered, featuring the full-color PowerPoint presentation with audio. You can pause, fast-forward and rewind as needed, which makes it a very effective training tool. The OnDemand Video will be available to you (and anyone else in the company) for six months and can be accessed 24/7 as many times as you wish. Delivered via e-mail the day after the webinar takes place.
If you do not have internet access or want to make the webinar part of your training library, the CD-ROM Recording is a great option for viewing a webinar. You can pause, fast-forward and rewind as needed, which makes it an effective training tool. With this option, you will receive a download of any applicable handouts and a CD-ROM (featuring the full-color PowerPoint presentation with audio) via regular mail. Mailed 7 to 10 days after the webinar takes place.
Webinars can be scheduled and offered exclusively for your company. They can even be customized to best fit your needs. To find out more, please complete the in-house request form found in the Schedule and Registration Information section below.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.