ACE Credit Recommendation Reference Number: CFTA-0023 (CFT Course Code: 9987)
Course Description and Audience
The Real Estate Finance course provides cutting-edge coverage of specialized mortgage lending procedures’including sources of mortgage money, constraints on those sources, loan qualifications, and laws and regulations that guide practices.
- History and Background
- Money and Interest Rates
- Mortgage Money: Regulated Lenders
- Other Primary Market Lenders
- Mortgage Money: The Secondary Market
- The Mortgage Documents
- Mortgage Repayment Plans
- Federal Government Underwriting Programs
- Borrower Qualification
- Property Analysis
- Commercial Loans: Construction and Land Loans
- Commercial Building and Farm Loans
- Other Financing Practices
- Technology Advances in Mortgage Lending
- Environmental Issues
- Settlement Procedures
Diploma and Certificate Applications
Diplomas and Certificates Applicable to the Real Estate Finance course:
Barbara-Jean is the Senior Vice President, Director of Mortgage for Florence Bank. She has extensive experience in all aspects of banking including retail banking, commercial lending, and credit adm... read more.
Jeff has been the Chief Lending Officer at Freedom Credit Union in Springfield, MA since 2013 and is in charge of managing the Commercial, Mortgage, and Consumer Lending portfolios, as well as the Col... read more.