The Real Estate Appraisal course is ACE recommended for college credit transfer
ACE Credit Recommendation Reference Number: CFTA-0020 (CFT Course Code: A217)
Course Prerequisite Info: CFT strongly RECOMMENDS that students complete the Residential Mortgage Lending course prior to taking the Real Estate Appraisal course.
Course Description and Audience:
Mastering real estate appraisal has never been easier. Both simple and complex subjects are covered in terms that are easy to understand and accurate. This course references and explains the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, introducing all of the appraisal related topics listed in educational requirements for universal state licensing and certification.
- Real Estate Appraisal and You
- Legal Considerations in Appraisal
- The Formal Appraisal Process
- Focus on Neighborhood, Community, and Market
- Real Estate Economics and Value
- Property Inspection and Analysis: The Site
- Property Inspection and Analysis: The Improvements
- The Sales Comparison Approach
- Analyzing and Adjusting Comparable Sales
- Valuing the Site
- Introducing the Cost Approach
- Estimating Loss in Value: Accrued Depreciation
- The Income Approach
- Income Capitalization: Rates and Techniques
- Reconciling the Value Estimates
Diplomas and Certificates Applicable to the Real Estate Appraisal course:
Barbara-Jean is the Senior Vice President, Director of Mortgage for Florence Bank. She has extensive experience in all aspects of banking including retail banking, commercial lending, and credit adm... read more.