Project Management: Getting It All Done Seminar
This workshop takes a hands-on approach to project management to help you conceive, prepare, organize, execute, and evaluate projects in an orderly and efficient manner. It will help you develop and strengthen skills critical in project management, such as goal setting, monitoring, time management, meeting management, budgeting, and more. You’ll learn how to deal with distractions and stay on deadline. The workshop will also address the “human” factor: how to motivate and better communicate with each member of your team, utilizing techniques that best fit their personality/work styles. You will leave this course with clear insights on how to effectively manage projects from beginning to end.
Topics to be covered include:
- Set workable goals by performing a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).
- Develop a step-by-step customized project management plan with a built-in monitoring system and timeline.
- Anticipate and prepare for project management roadblocks.
- Plan constructive meetings that will help you better manage your project rather than take time away from it.
- Establish a cost/benefits analysis of the project.
- Evaluate the project upon completion and set objectives for subsequent projects.
Audience: Managers, Team Leaders, Project Leaders and Supervisors