Planning & Conducting Effective Performance Evaluations Seminar
Research indicates that many managers often dread planning and conducting performance evaluations! Done effectively – the performance evaluation can be a productive, rewarding, and yes, even an enjoyable process for both manager and the employee being evaluated. CFT’s seminar on Planning & Conducting Effective Performance Evaluations is guaranteed to provide participants with a new way of thinking about evaluations and using the process as a key component to heighten productivity and nurture continued employee development.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Understanding the components of performance management and the manager’s role in the process
- Preparing an effective, factual, and legal performance evaluation form
- Assigning ratings based on demonstrated performance
- Setting performance expectations and tying bank mission to individual performance goals
- Constructing effective development plans
- Implementing strategies for conducting a productive performance evaluation meeting
- Engaging the employee in their performance evaluation and future development
- Dealing with challenging performance evaluation situations
- Creating plans to foster continued improvement and development after the performance evaluation discussion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Recommended for managers and supervisors at all levels who are required to prepare and conduct performance evaluations with their direct reports. Please forward to appropriate person(s).
YOUR SEMINAR LEADER: Cynthia Rowan