From clubs to campaigns, these organization accounts have different rules and procedures for each. Learn how to set-up these different nonprofit organizations, associations and corporations. This program is a must for those who open accounts for community, civic and fund raising organizations. The documentation and signature card do’s and don’ts will be covered for your financial institution so that you can document authority, liability and on-going signatory rights on each.
- How to set up: nonprofit corporations, nonprofit organizations that are formal, informal clubs, charities, homeowners associations, campaigns and tragedy or benefit accounts
- Signature cards, resolutions and documentation required on each of these accounts
- TIN for entities using the parent organization’s TIN
- How to obtain TIN
- BSA requirements for nonprofit organizations
- Common errors and signature card problems
- What happens when signers move away
- How to document changes in signers
- Insurance issues
- Special issues on public funds
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will be useful for new account representatives, customer service representatives, member service representatives, branch administration, branch operations, branch managers, personal bankers, compliance, BSA and anyone who opens new accounts
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.