A new law permits remote notarization in the State of New York. On January 31, 2023, notaries wishing to provide remote notary services must register with the Department of State. On that date, new regulations will go into effect with additional requirements for electronic notaries. What are those regulations? what is the cost to register with the state? these questions and so many more answered in this updated NY Notary Public Seminar. Join us via zoom on February 23, 2023 from 5:30pm-8:30pm.
The Zoom platform allows a comfortable atmosphere that encourages full interaction among the participants and the presenter. The participants are fully engaged throughout the program, responding and asking questions at will. This allows the presenter to tailor each program to the interests expressed and the questions raised.
The purpose of the workshop is to prepare participants for the Notary Public licensing exam by reviewing the Notary Public Licensing Laws and making them understandable and relating them to the participants everyday activities.
After Completion the Participants will:
- Understand the role of a Notary Public
- Appreciate the importance of the office
- Appreciate the level of integrity required of a Notary Public
- Learn the importance of Notaries to our system of justice, the enforceability of contract and title to real property
- Be aware of the responsibility of being a pubic officer
Price: $109.00 per student
Date: February 23, 2023
Time: 5:30 PM-8:30 PM EST
Place: Virtual via Zoom