Notary Basics Workshop (Colorado)
SPECIFIC NOTARY TRAINING FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY!
This program is designed for current Notaries, those who plan on becoming a Notary, and anyone who manages Notaries. Not only will the NEW laws be covered, along with a number of things you ‘NEED TO KNOW’ according to State statute, this program is also APPROVED TRAINING for those who plan on becoming a Notary. This APPROVED TRAINING must be taken prior to completing the ONLINE TEST. CFT’ Instructor is a State ‘APPROVED’ training vendor.
If you are a Notary, you need to be ‘in the know’, as there are new laws that affect you. Avoid becoming liable for something you didn’t know about.
CAN YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
- What are the eight items that MUST be on every notarial certificate for it to be official?
- What are the seven things that MUST be done with every Acknowledgement and the eight things with every Affidavit?
- What are the four criteria that MUST be used when using IDs for establishing the identity of a person?
- When is an oath REQUIRED?
- When is a journal entry required?
- What are the 10 items that are REQUIRED in notarial journals?
Attend and find the answers to these and many more questions in this information-packed program.