Are you ready to take your commercial lending skills to the next level? Join us where we’ll venture beyond the basics and reveal the secrets to putting the right protections and safeguards in place. Get ready to review the critical documentation for a commercial loan, including collateral security documents, and learn best practices for the underwriting process. Discover how to avoid the hazards and pitfalls of commercial lending. This is a must-attend webinar for the Commercial Lender seeking advanced training.
In this session, we will venture beyond the basics and provide a better understanding of protections and safeguards you need to put in place when drafting your loan. We will review the documentation for a commercial loan, including collateral security documents. We will discuss best practices for the underwriting process, as well as how to avoid a few of the hazards. This must-attend webinar is for the Commercial Lender who is seeking more advanced training in this area.
What You’ll Learn
- How to identify parties to the loan by understanding who owns, guarantees, and is authorized or required to sign which documents
- Understanding loan agreement covenants and when more than a boilerplate covenant should be considered
- How to perfect security interests
- How to review title insurance policies, including endorsements and exceptions to be aware of
- Details surrounding subordination agreements
- How to document commercial construction loans
- Understanding compliance requirements, with a special focus on hot spots concerning commercial lending
Who Should Attend
This session is designed for commercial lenders, loan operations staff, loan review staff, and auditors.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options