This Marketing course is ACE recommended for College Credit Transfer!
ACE Credit Recommendation Reference Number: CFTA-0012 (CFT Course Code: A198)
The primary objective of this Marketing course is to provide materials that not only introduce the student to the field of services marketing, but also acquaint the student with specific customer service issues. The business world now demands, in addition to traditional business knowledge, increasing employee competence in customer satisfaction, service quality, and customer service – skills that are essential in sustaining the existing customer base.
Textbook chapter topics include:
- Introduction to Services
- The Gaps Model of Service Quality
- Consumer Behavior in Services
- Customer Expectations of Service
- Customer Perceptions of Service
- Listening to Customers through Research
- Building Customer Relationships
- Service Recovery
- Aligning Service Design and Standards
- Customer-Defined Service Standard
- Physical Evidence and the Servicescape
- Employees’ Roles in Service Delivery
- Customers’ Roles in Service Delivery
- Delivering Service through Intermediaries and Electronic Channels
- Managing Demand and Capacity
- Integrated Services Marketing Communications
- Pricing of Services
- The Financial and Economic Impact of Service
Audience: Students who have not had a formal course in marketing and who wish to increase their understanding of all facets of marketing.
Diplomas and Certificates Applicable to the Marketing course:
- Introduction to Financial Services Certificate
- General Financial Services Diploma
- Advanced Financial Services Diploma
- Introduction to Lending Certificate
- Consumer Lending Diploma
- Financial Services Management Diploma
- Project Management Diploma
- Professional Teller Certificate
- Universal Banker Diploma
- Introduction to Financial Services Marketing Certificate
- Financial Services Marketing Diploma
- Introduction to Sales and Service Certificate
- Sales and Service Management Diploma
eBook access included in tuition
Shelly has over 15 years in the Banking, Training, Healthcare and Human Resource industries. During her career, she has held several positions in Customer Service, Training, Benefits and Human Reso... read more.
Jeff has been the Chief Lending Officer at Freedom Credit Union in Springfield, MA since 2013 and is in charge of managing the Commercial, Mortgage, and Consumer Lending portfolios, as well as the Col... read more.