Attend this proactive webinar and receive a thorough overview of commercial lending requirements from a “loan” structure, documentation, and compliance perspective.
Basic “business” structure will be presented along with loan “structure” and loan “support.” Additionally, “commercial” lending issues relative to loan documentation will be reviewed. “Loan pricing” and “monitoring” will also be covered along with a review of current compliance issues.
The webinar will be summarized through a comprehensive case study.
- Review Basic “business” Structure: C Corporations to LLC’s
- Explore the Six (6) Elements of Loan Structure: Loan Purpose, Sources of Repayment, Adequate Amount, Appropriate Term, Adequate Support, Framework for Monitoring
- Summarize the Four (4) Elements of Loan Support: Collateral, Guaranties, Business Loan Agreements, Subordination Agreements
- Highlight “commercial” Loan Documentation issues including promissory notes, security agreements, and guaranties along with the use of the BSA Loan Rating, Collateral Rating, and C&I Borrower Rating Matrixes
- Discuss Loan Pricing and Monitoring Issues
- Review current compliance issues: Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Reg B), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and UCC Article 9
- Analyze comprehensive Loan Structure/Documentation/Compliance Case Study
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, branch managers, assistant branch managers, private bankers, and business development officersView Delivery Options
David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA, is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a Business Training & Contract CFO Firm that provides seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches for bankers, CPAs, credit manager... read more.