Course Description and Audience:
The Leading Your People to Success course discusses how supervisors can use proven techniques to empower their employees. The content of the course includes: team building skills; group dynamics; coaching and counseling; productive performance appraisals; support of employee career development; creating a high-opportunity work environment; embracing change; and continuous improvement of employees.
- Building an Empowered Team
- Coaching and Counseling for Excellence
- Giving Effective Performance Appraisals
- Supporting Career Development
- Proactively Embracing Change
- Being the Complete Supervisor
Diplomas and Certificates Applicable to the Leading Your People to Success course:
Jeff has been the Chief Lending Officer at Freedom Credit Union in Springfield, MA since 2013 and is in charge of managing the Commercial, Mortgage, and Consumer Lending portfolios, as well as the Col... read more.