Leading for Universal Banker Excellence
As banks and credit unions adapt to the rapidly changing landscape of the financial services industry, many are making the decision to expand the role of front-line customer-facing employees. The traditional Teller position is being replaced by more versatile and proficient Universal Bankers. A challenge for many institutions is helping their Branch Managers learn how to lead these more capable and empowered employees.
In this interactive workshop, managers and supervisors will discuss the key characteristics of Universal Bankers and how their knowledge, skills, and abilities can be leveraged to provide excellent customer service and sales performance results. Program participants will learn to lead these employees while building powerful teams built on coaching and continual professional development.
- Define the Role of an Effective Branch Leader
- Define the Skills, Abilities and Value of Universal Bankers
- Understand How to Develop Outstanding Universal Bankers
- Distinguish Different Learning Styles and Principles of Adult Learning to Better Develop, Lead, and Manage Teams
- Learn Effective Coaching Techniques
- Creating a Team-Oriented Environment
- Delivering Exceptional Sales and Service Results with Empowered Universal Bankers
- Leading Effective Team Meetings
Varies Based on Client Need
Managers and Supervisors
Discussions, Self-Assessment, Examples, Case Studies