Great leaders know how to turn a group of employees into a dynamic, high performing team! Learn the keys to developing a team that is focused on what they need to accomplish and work together collaboratively to achieve great things! You’ll leave this session armed with many practical tools and an action plan that will help you and your team reach new levels!
This 2 session program, 3 hours each, is geared for supervisors and managers with direct reports. This highly interactive session will cover the following topics:
- Establishing well-defined goals, clear priorities, roles, and expectations
- Building trust and high levels of morale within the team
- Setting standards for working collaboratively
- Dealing with conflict effectively
- Enhancing open and frequent communication
- Motivating committed and uncommitted team members
- Facilitating Change
- Creating a Team Action Planner
Dates: Wednesday July 19, 2023 and August 16, 2023
Time: 1:00pm-4:00pm EST
Registration: Registration is per-participant.
Cynthia Rowan Ed.D.
Financial Leaders Institute Academic Program Director President, Performance Management Solutions Cindy is a seasoned professional with an extensive background in banking; having successfully served ... read more.