Effective communication is one of the most important and powerful tools used by every successful leader. With effective training, leaders can maximize the positive impact their communication style and message has with all audiences, including employees and external audiences.
In this interactive workshop, participants will assess and analyze their own communication styles and tactics to leverage the advantages of each style. Additionally, all elements of leadership communication, from planning to desired outcomes, will be discussed. At the end of the session, participants will be more aware of and purposeful with the words they utilize with their staff.
- Examine the Four Pillars of Effective Communication
- Identify and Leverage Individual Communication Styles
- Planning for Powerful One-on-One Employee Meetings
- Discern the Most Effective Way to Communicate: Face-to-Face, E-mail or Phone
- Understand Eight Characteristics of Effective Feedback
- Using Active Listening Skills to Increase Comprehension and Reduce Misunderstandings
- Maximizing the Effective Communication – Employee Engagement Link
- How to Plan for and Manage Challenging Conversations
- Utilize Techniques for More Professional E-mails
Varies Based on Client Need
Managers and Supervisors
Discussions, Self-Assessment, Examples, Case Studies