Introduction to Commercial Lending Seminar
This seminar covers the basics of Commercial Lending and is a must for all new commercial lenders and/or those individuals who want to explore this vital discipline!
The training session will begin with a brief overview of “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending. Additionally, the concept of “credit scoring” will be explored.
The seminar will also cover underwriting a commercial loan including a review of “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on various cash flow analyses). Additionally, a standard loan “write-up” or written presentation format will be displayed.
The seminar will also cover negotiating a commercial loan, sources of commercial financing, and a brief review of various legal aspects of commercial lending.
- Define commercial lending
- Discuss “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending
- Explore “credit scoring”
- Review underwriting a commercial loan including “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on cash flow analyses)
- Display a standard loan “write up”
- Discuss negotiating commercial loans, sources of commercial financing, and legal aspects of commercial lending
Commercial Lenders, Credit Analysts, Loan Documentation Specialists, Private Bankers, Business Development Officers, Branch Managers