The ACH Basics and Overview is designed as an introduction to ACH processing. You will gain a broad understanding of the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network and the processes the network follows. This is an excellent class for new operations staff and others in the bank that just want to understand ACH.
- Knowledge of how the ACH payment system works
- An understanding of commonly-used ACH acronyms and terminology
- Examples of the primary participants in the ACH system
- An overview of the responsibilities of the participants
- An awareness of the different types of ACH entries
Who Should Attend?
Back office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, Treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff and customer service representatives.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This webinar is recommended for 2.5 CE Credit Hours. Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance for self-reporting of CE Credits.View Delivery Options