Course Prerequisite Info
Students are REQUIRED to take Economics, Money and Banking, Financial Accounting AND Accounting prior to taking the International Financial Management course.
Course Description and Audience
The International Financial Management course is based on two distinct parts: emphasis on the basics and emphasis on a managerial perspective. As capital markets of the world become more integrated, a solid understanding of international finance has become essential for astute corporate decision making. International Financial Management provides students with a foundation for analysis that will serve them well in their careers ahead. The decision-making process is presented through the text with the goal of teaching students how to make informed managerial decisions in an evolving global financial landscape.
- Foreign Exchange and Management
- World Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Management of the Multinational Firm
- Foundations of International Financial Management
- The Foreign Exchange Market
- Exchange Rate Determination
- Currency Derivatives
- Foreign Exchange Exposure and Management
Intended Audience: Recommended for those in a management trainee program or existing managers.